MAKAMANDA WA YESU

My name is Martin Peter Marwa Shaboka also known as Mtume Kijana Bashando. I have a dream of doing great things for my country especially in reaching out to the OUTCAST and DISABLED society. I know the pain of lacking shelter, lacking education, clothes, starving and being mistreated. I believe I went through all these to get a lesson in order that I may rescue all who are experiencing such trauma and be a reason for them to enjoy well being as Tanzanians. I strongly believe in this as I desire to make it possible.
 I have managed to organize a group named Makamanda wa Yesu through which we have reached out to a certain number of people and extended aid to them and touched their lives, an act which blesses my heart every single day adding up to my faith thay God is with me.
Kingly Gospel, we preach via deeds, you touch others lives and let God deal with your own life.
I believe what most people expect to receive through politicians and leaders soon the Almighty will surprise them as he does those things through the church. Where there is scarce of water we will drill borehole's/wells, where there is no medical treatments we will build Dispensaries, the smart kids with no financial support to pursue education we will take them to best schools, widows who have no help we will give them capital and supply other needs to them, young people who are drug addicts we will support their rehabilitation till they quit drugs and so on and so forth only to display the love of Christ through us his servants.
This is a hopeful humble beginning with greater expectations and God is faithfully elevating us everyday.
As we stick in love it makes it easy to change others. Greater love is this, laying down your life for others, not seeking for personal gain but making others lives count.
#MAKAMANDA_WA_YESU all things are possible, lets keep fighting the good fight, doors will open themselves.
(+255) 763788459/ 713700627

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JINSI YA KUKAA NA NGUVU ZA MUNGU SEHEMU YA KWANZA

MAGONJWA 27 YANAYOTIBIWA NA ASALI YENYE MDALASINI